IndianaMuscleCar.com Customer Cars
If you have purchased products from us, and would like your
car to appear here,
e-mail us car pictures,
description and any mods/stats that you may have.
Andrew's 1998 Trans Am:
Andrew is setting his street Trans Am up for
drag racing with easy 9s being the goal. It is getting outfitted
with a complement of BMR parts; subframe connectors, Xtreme anti
roll bar, torque arm, and etc. Plus, we're TIG welding his Wolfe 6
point roll bar in. Also, as the motor is out, we're smoothing and
painting the engine bay with PPG base/clear. Stay tuned.
- Engine bay after prep after welding holes
- Engine bay after PPG epoxy primer
- After: Holes welded shut. Smoothed, PPG epoxy primer, base,
4 coats clear.
- Test fitting and TIG welding the Wolfe roll bar!
- BMR sub frame connectors in the process of being Tig welded
(click Images for a larger View)